Video: Congratulate and Compliment



Dialogue
Diaz: Wait, aren't you Fatharani who was my classmate back then at SMAN 3?
Fatharani: Oh.. Right, I am Fatharani..what's wrong?
Diaz: Don't you remember me?
Fatharani: Hmm.. Oh! Aren't you Diaz from X MIPA 1? 
Diaz: Yeah! Well...what's up with you?
Fatharani: Well I'm Okay... How about you? Got accepted at any University?
Diaz: Yeah, I'm also okay, and in fact, I do got accepted at those 'Harvard University' with full scholarship!
Fatharani: Woww! Congratulation! That is so, so cool! Wasn't it your dream since a long time ago? 
Diaz: Yes..Thanks..you know, I am feeling so grateful, even until now...How about you?
Fatharani: Well I am still continuing my studies at Germany..
Diaz: Well.. that is awesome! It looks like your dream come true too huh?!
Fatharani: Yeah, That is why, let's do our best!
Diaz: Yup, let's do our best haha (look at the watch) ohh.. it's this time already! I've got to go..See you next time!
Fatharani: Oh, Ok! See you next time! Bye!

Komentar