Offers and Suggestions 2

INDEPENDENCE DAY


One day, Violet and Fluote meet up at the Cafe. They are close friends but from different schools.

(Fluote arrived at the Cafe first)

Violet: Hey Fluote, how are you?

Fluote: Hi Vi, I am good.. and you?

Violet: I am also good. (Sitting on the chair in front of Fluote)

Fluote: You look tired, would you like some Lemonade? I will order it for you...

Violet: That would be nice. Thanks for the offer.

(Fluote then ordered a lemonade)

Fluote: What's new Vi?

Violet: Well, today I attended the Independence Day Celebrations at school. I had a great time as well as filled with patriotism. This event lasts for 3 days.

Fluote: Wow! I also had a small celebration at our school, but our class was not allowed to attend.

Violet: There must have been limited seating space...

Fluote: Yes, our school auditorium is under repair. Tell me something about the celebration.

Violet: Well, there were a few group songs, dances, choreography, and a speech.

Fluote: Those are great. I wish I could see my school’s celebration too.

Violet: Why don't we go to my school together? You can join in celebrating!

Fluote: That's sounds good to me! But, can I really come?

Violet: Of course! This independence Day Celebration is open to the public.

Fluote: Yeayy! Then, when shall we go to your school?

Violet: Hmm... Tomorrow! At 7 a.m I will wait for you in front of the gate near the station.

Fluote: OK! I will come~

And then, they attend the Independence Day Celebrations at Violet's school together.


- End -

Note: Sorry for my bad English >_<

Komentar